|PT PPI (Persero) / tradingindonesia.com|
According to PPI's Financial Report 2013 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) reported total revenue of Rp 1,484 billion in 2013, or 50.26% down from Rp 2,985 billion in 2012. Total comprehensive income decreased 69.87% to Rp 18.21 billion in 2013 from Rp 60.47 billion in 2012.
Due to facing the fast business growth and achieving the Company's long-term goals, PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions
Senior Manager IT (SMIT)
- Minimum age of 32 years old.
- Minimum education of S1 in IT related field with a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Have a good English language skills.
- Have a good understanding of ERP (Enterprises Resource Planning) and trading house business process.
- Technical expertise and experience in the implementation of the Project ERP least 3 projects.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Able to work underpressure.
- Have experience in the field of software development and as a programmer.
- Have a good managerial skills.
- Actively involved in organizational activities.