Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk - RMID Program PTPP December 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 2.12.15 | 10:02 AM


PT PP (Persero) Tbk
PT PP (Persero) Tbk / pt-pp.com
PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk - PT PP (Persero) Tbk (IDX code PTPP) or referred to as "PTPP" is an Indonesian state-controlled company that is involved in the field of general construction and investment. The Government of Indonesia is the majority shareholder in PT PP with a 51 percent stake. The remaining 49 percent state in PTPP is owned by PP Employees Shareholders Cooperative (KKPSPP), 4.01 percent; and public, 44.99 percent. PTPP is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Plaza PP - Wisma Subiyanto Jl Letjend TB Simatupang No 57 Pasar Rebo, Jakarta 13760. PTPP now has 5 key subsidiary companies, namely PT PP Dirganeka (99.999% owned by PTPP), PT PP Pracetak (99.999%), PT Gitanusa Sarana Niaga (99.99%), PT PP Alkon (99.98%), and PT PP Properti (99.9%).

In term of financial performance, PTPP showed a strong performance in 2014. According to PT PP (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PTPP registered total new contract in 2014 amounted to Rp 20.24 trillion, which was a 3.35% up year-on-year from Rp 19.58 trillion in 2013. Total net income went up by 26.47% from Rp 420.72 billion in 2013 to Rp 532.07 billion in 2014.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as following position:

Rekrutmen Mahasiswa Ikatan Dinas (RMID)
RMID Program UNDIP (2) - 2015 (Teknik Sipil)

  • Still registered as an active student of Undergraduate Program (S1) or Master Program (S2) Department of Civil Engineering of the University of Diponegoro (UNDIP) Semarang by attaching a letter as an active student at School Year of 2015.
  • Have a minimum of 125 credits (SKS) with a maximum of 1 year study period for Regular Undergraduate Program (able to be adjusted for Master Program/Regular).
  • Not older than 26 years (for Undergraduate Program) or 28 years (for Master Program) of age in the year of admittance.
  • A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale.
  • Have a good understanding about the principles of civil engineering, building qualifications, irrigation, ports, or roads.
  • Operating knowledge of related supporting construction applications is preferred.
  • Willing to be placed throughout the project PT PP (Persero) Tbk (outside of Java and abroad).
For further information, please refer offical source from PT PP (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with PT PP (Persero) Tbk, please submit your application by signing into PT PP's linked erecruitment website http://recruitment.ptpp.co.id. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) Tbk - RMID Program PTPP December 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs