|Patrakom / patrakom.co.id|
PT Patra Telekomunikasi Indonesia - Patrakom is a reputable telecommunication services company in Indonesia with nature of business in providing satellite communication system, services and facilities. Its business include data communication networks, voice, video, multimedia and internet. The Company's services has focused on the telecommunication, maritime, media, energy (oil, gas and mining), plantation and banking. Patrakom is a member of state-owned telecommunication giant PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Telkom Group). PT Patra Telekomunikasi Indonesia is based in Depok West Java and its head office is registered at Jl Pringgondani II No 33 Alternatif Cibubur, Depok 16954.
In term of financial performance, Patrakom has recorded a significant growth and satisfactory performace in 2014. According to Telkom Group's Audited Financial Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Patrakom managed to record a total assets of Rp 345 billion at the end of 2014 or equal to an increase of around 30.29% compared to the previous year. Total assets of Patrakom in 2013 amounted to Rp 255 billion.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Patra Telekomunikasi Indonesia is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- Male, with the maximum age of 25 years old.
- D3 or its equivalent, majoring in Telecommunication Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Electro Engineering with a minimum accreditation B.
- A minimum final GPA of 2.75 within 4.00 scales.
- English literacy, spoken and written.
- Strong knowledge of VSAT network topology, Terrestrial Radio, Terrestrial Cable / fiber optics.
- Familiar with the telecommunications network.
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
- Good communication skill and meticulous.
For further information, please refer official source from Patrakom on following link below. If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, feel free to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)