|PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk / kimiafarma.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Kimia Farma recorded a satisfiying financial result in 1H 2015 (ended in 30 June 2015). According to Kimia Farma's 1st semester financial report 2015 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Kimia Farma registered a 11.02% growth in total revenue of Rp 2,108.79 billion in 1H 2015 (unaudited) as compared with Rp 1,899.39 billion in 1H 2014 (unaudited). The Company’s current year profit was Rp 79.81 billion (unaudited), 11.56% higher than the previous year of Rp 71.54 billion (unaudited).
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
Accounting Staff/Staf Akunting
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in Accounting.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average/GPA of 2.75 (on a 4-point scale).
- Not more than 25 years old.
- Preferably Male.
- Good knowledge about the process flow of cash/bank administration, payables and receivables administration, financial statements.
- Placement in Central Jakarta.
For further information, please refer official source from JobsDB on following link below. Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. Please submit your resume directly through JobsDB's system at Kimia Farma - JobsDB and clicking "Apply Now" in preferred position. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)