Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Indosat Tbk - Recruitment Pricing Assistant Indosat December 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 20.12.15 | 11:55 AM

Advertisements


Indosat Ooredoo
Indosat Ooredoo / indosatooredoo.com
PT Indosat Tbk - Indosat or widely known as "Indosat Ooredoo" is a major cellular operator in Indonesia and is positioned inside the top three of Indonesian cellular operators in terms of total subscribers. As at the end of September 2015 (third quarter of 2015/Q3 2015), Indosat Ooredoo has 69 millions active cellular subscribers, both prepaid and postpaid. Indosat Ooredoo is a local subsidiary company of Qatar-based Ooredoo Group (previously known as Qatar Telecom), one of the largest cellular operators in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Ooredoo Group owns a 65% shares in Indosat Ooredoo. The remaining 35% shares in Indosat Ooredoo is owned by the Government of Indonesia, 14.29%; Skagen AS, 5.49%; and general public, 15.29%. The Company is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Jl Medan Merdeka Barat 21. The Company also supported by 5 key subsidiaries; PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta (72.36%), PT Indosat Mega Media (99.85%), Indosat Palapa BV (100%), Indosat Singapore PTE Ltd (100%), PT Starone Mitra Telekomunikasi (84.08%)

Achievement and performance of Indosat Ooredoo in the third quarter of 2015 shows good results achievement. As at the end of third quarter of 2015, Indosat Ooredoo managed to total consolidated revenue of Rp 19,582 billion. This reflected an 10.5% increase of from Rp 17,717 billion in the same perido previous year (Q3 2014), according to Indosat Ooredoo's Corporate Presentation (Q3 - 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, now PT Indosat Tbk seeking excellent professional candidates for the following Positions :

VAC5586 - Pricing Assistant

Requirements
  • Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in Marketing/Business or Finance.
  • Required marketing experience for minimum 1 year in Telecom sector.
  • Previous experience in telecommunication and ICT, either in Marketing / Finance / Product Pricing / Bidding / Sales
  • Good understanding about the Indonesian telecommunication market, with emphasis on B2B.
  • Proven exceptional communication skills and high level of professionalism.
  • Possess a strong understanding of marketing tools, sales and marketing plan, proposition plan and development of operating plan.
  • Details savvy and numerically solid.
  • Strong acumen of financial and statistical terms.
  • Capable of spotting opportunities to increase revenues through offering new price schemes.
  • Possess the capability of defining the qualitative and quantitative reports needed for doing a price move.
  • Strong analytical skill.
  • Good logic and have a systematic approach.
  • Good skills in English language (writing, reading and presentation).
  • Proficient in computer literacy, corporate level in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and data analyst.
For further information, please refer official source from Indosat Ooredoo on following link below. If you have the experience and looking for a greater challenge in telecommunication industry, please submit your online application through Indosat's website http://careers.indosat.com. Closing date 1 January 2016. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indosat Tbk - Recruitment Pricing Assistant Indosat December 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs