Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Indosat Tbk - D3, S1 Network Engineer, Technician Indosat December 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 27.12.15 | 1:01 PM


Indosat Ooredoo
Indosat Ooredoo / indosatooredoo.com
PT Indosat Tbk - Indosat or widely known as "Indosat Ooredoo" is one of the largest cellular operators in Indonesia. Indosat  Ooredoo is positioned inside the top three of Indonesian cellular operators in terms of total subscribers. As at the end of third quarter of 2015 (Q3 2015, ended in 30 September 2015), Indosat Ooredoo maintains 69 millions active cellular customers, both prepaid and postpaid. PT Indosat Tbk is a key subsidiary company of Qatar-based Ooredoo Group (previously known as Qatar Telecom). Ooredoo Group is a leading and reputable telecommunication services company in the Middle East and North Africa regions. At present, Ooredoo Group holds 65% shares in Indosat Ooredoo. The remaining 35% shares in Indosat Ooredoo is owned by the Government of Indonesia, 14.29%; Skagen AS, 5.49%; and general public, 15.29%. Indosat Ooredoo is based in Jakarta and its head office is located at Jl Medan Merdeka Barat 21. The Company also supported by 5 key subsidiaries; PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta (72.36%), PT Indosat Mega Media (99.85%), Indosat Palapa BV (100%), Indosat Singapore PTE Ltd (100%), PT Starone Mitra Telekomunikasi (84.08%)

In term of financial performance, Indosat Ooredoo is running well in the third quarter of 2015. According to Indosat Ooredoo's Corporate Presentation (Q3 - 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com, Indosat Ooredoo managed to total consolidated revenue of Rp 19,582 billion at the end of third quarter of 2015. This reflected an 10.5% increase of from Rp 17,717 billion in the same perido previous year (Q3 2014).

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Indosat Tbk is seeking excellent professional candidates for the following positions :

VAC5603 - Network Information Strategy & Data Collection Network Engineer (Network Engineer)

  • Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Computer, Information System, Electrical Engineering (Telecommunication).
  • Required experience for minimum 2 years in telecommunication industry especially in data collection and data analyst.
  • Good communication in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written).
  • Excellence skills in technical writing and reporting.
  • Possess excellent interpersonal, presentation and persuasion skills.
  • Excellence in making presentation material.
  • In depth knowledge of telecommunication business in general.
  • Have a good knowledge about Project Management.
  • Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel) and program language (JAVA, PHP, SQL).
  • Strong sense of analytical thinking.
VAC5604 - IP Access & Radio MW Technician

  • Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in Electro, Computer.
  • Required experience for minimum 1 years in Technical position.
  • Technical experience in IP Access and Radio MW O&M.
  • Verification level skill for IP Access & Radio MW Device & Network.
  • High Self motivation, customer focuses orientation, and able to work under pressured circumstances.
  • Certified associate level for IP Access & Radio MW Network.
  • Possess excellent communication skill.  
For further information, please refer official source from Indosat Ooredoo on following link below. If you have the experience and looking for a greater challenge in telecommunication industry, please submit your online application through Indosat's e-Recruitment System at VAC5603VAC5604. Closing date for these applications is 29 December 2015. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indosat Tbk - D3, S1 Network Engineer, Technician Indosat December 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs