|Citilink Indonesia / citilink.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Citilink was able to perform well and achieved encouraging results of operations in the first half of 2015 (1H-2015, ended in 30 June 2015). According to Garuda Group - 1st Half 2015 Result Announcement (29 July 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com, Citilink recorded a growth of 28.1% in total operating revenues in 1H-2015 amounted to USD222,078,000 over the previous year (USD 173,363,000 in 1H-2014). Net income in 1H-2015 recorded as USD1,457,000. These net income figures reflected a 109% growth year on year (YOY).
In line with its continued expansion program, now PT Citilink Indonesia offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in airline industry as :
- Flight Attendant Zero Hour
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Female, Single with minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years old (Flight Attendant Zero Hour).
- Femal, with the maximum age of 35 years old (Expri).
- Holds DGCA FAC and preferably Rated and Current Airbus A320, Boeing 737 Series (Expri).
- Minimum high school graduate (SMA) or equivalent.
- Attractive appearance and friendly, young fun respectful hospitable passionate.
- Able to work quickly, precisely both in a team or individually.
- Have excellent health (physically and mentally).
- Minimum height of 160 cm and maximum 170 cm.
- Ideal weight with proportional posture.
- Not wearing glasses/contact lens and not color blind.
- Proficiency in the English language (written and verbal).
- Short sleeve blouse (light colors).
- Knee-length skirt of dark color and without stockings (jeans are not allowed).
- Wearing high heels at least 5 cm
- Using natural makeup.
- Hair neatly and should be tied for long hair that has exceeded shoulder (high pony tail).
- Application letter and CV;
- Copy of the latest academic certificate;
- Copy of national identity card/KTP;
- Copy of family card (KK);
- Color photos, full body postcard size (1 sheet) and close up photo size 4 x 6 (2 sheets).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Citilink Indonesia on following link below. If you are interested to be a member of Citilink's big family, you could come and directly submit all application documents above along the Walk-In Interview on 11-12 December 2015 (10.00 - 18.00 WIB) at Gedung SMESCO - Jl Jend Gatot Subroto Kav 94, Jakarta 12780. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)