Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Bank Panin Syariah - Fresh Graduate Customer Service PaninBank Group January 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 30.12.15 | 4:50 PM


PaninBank Syariah
PaninBank Syariah / paninbanksyariah.co.id
PT Bank Panin Syariah - PT PBS or referred to as "PaninBank Syariah" is a rapidly growing financial service company in Indonesia with core business in sharia banking industry. PaninBank Syariah is an Islamic banking subsidiary of publicly-listed banks PT Bank Pan Indonesia Tbk (PaninBank Group). As of 30 September 2015, PaninBank Group is the majority shareholder at PaninBank Syariah, with 51.96% of ownership. The remaining 48.04% interest in PaninBank Syariah is owned by Dubai Islamic Bank, 24.64%; and public, 23.40%. PaninBank Syariah was initially established in 1990 under the name Bank Harfa. Later in 2007, Bank Harfa acquired by PT Bank Panin Tbk and in 2009 converted into sharia banking company under the name of Bank Panin Syariah. PaninBank Syariah is based in Jakarta and supported by 7 branch office and 5 sub branch offices as at the end of December 2015.

In term of financial position, the sharia Bank had showed significant operational results in 2014. According to PaninBank Syariah's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PaninBank Syariah registered a 53.17% growth in total assets value of Rp6,207.67 billion as compared with Rp4,052.70 billion in 2013. Total operating profit in 2014 amounted to Rp97.51 billion, compared with Rp 29.07 billion at the same time last year.

To support its progressive growth and maximize the organizational capability, PT Bank Panin Syariah is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities

Customer Service

  • Maximum age of 23 years old.
  • Minimum S1 with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
  • Good looking with minimum height of 160 cm (Female) and 165 cm (Male).
  • Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
  • Energetic, self confident.
  • Strong communication skill.
  • High motivation and love the challenges.
  • Placement at Bandung.
    For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you find that your skill meet the requirement, please apply directly through Jobstreet's system at PaninBank Syariah - Jobstreet and clicking apply in preferred position. Closing date 27 January 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Panin Syariah - Fresh Graduate Customer Service PaninBank Group January 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

    Related Jobs :

    Share this article on :
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs