|PT Arutmin Indonesia / arutmin.com|
In term of operational performance, Arutmin’s performance in 2014 improved over the previous year. PT Arutmin Indonesia reported total coal mined in 2014 amounted to 31.8 million tons. This total coal mined figures reflected an 7.5% increase compared with 29.6 million tons in 2013. This figures was stated by PT Bumi Resources Tbk in its 2014 Annual Report as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Arutmin Indonesia currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
Berthing Master (BM)
- Minimum education background Degree in Merchant Marine Academy and holding ANT II (ANT I is preferable).
- Holds around 5 years sea experiences with minimum chief officer position.
- Have maritime Indonesian Pilot (Surat Tanda Tamat Pendidikan dan Pelatihan Pandu) is a must.
- In depth knowledge of international marine regulation, ISM code and ISPS code.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Able to work in minimum supervision.
- Willing to work hard and under pressure.
- High integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Have a high commitment to PT Arutmin Indonesia standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
- Good understanding on global coal business will be an advantage.
- Willing to be placed in North Pulau Laut Coal Terminal South Kalimantan.