|Indofood Group / indofood.com|
In term of financial performance, Indofood CBP is running well in the nine months 2015 period (ended on 30 September 2015). According to Indofood CBP's Financial Press Releases (published on 30 October 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com, the Company reported total consolidated net sales of Rp24.10 trillion at the end of nine months 2015. This reflected an 5.8% increase from Rp22.78 trillion in the same period last year. Total income from operations amounted to Rp3.20 trillion in the nine months 2015 period, which represented an increase of 23.5% over total income from operations recorded in the nine months 2014 period of Rp2.59 trillion.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk - Noodle Division currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position
Indofood Noodle Future Leader (I-FUEL)
- I-FUEL Manufacturing (Code : I-FUEL MFG)
- I-FUEL Human Resources (Code : I-FUEL HR)
- I-FUEL Sales (Code : I-FUEL SALES)
- I-FUEL Accounting (COde : I-FUEL ACC)
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university, majoring in
- I-FUEL MFG : Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Bio Technology.
- I-FUEL HR : All Major (Psychology, Law, Human Resources Management, Industrial Engineering, etc).
- I-FUEL SALES : All Major (Economy, Management/Business, Food Technology, Industrial Engineering, etc).
- I-FUEL ACC: Accounting.
- Strong academic results: minimum GPA of 3.10 within 4.00 scales.
- Maximum age of 25 years old.
- Active in organizational/social activities/
- Computer literate.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self motivated, dynamic with personal integrity.
- Willing to be assigned in all over Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC UNPAD on following link below. If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your updated resume and recent photo at the very latest by 31 January 2016, via email and address it to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please write position code on your email subject. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)