|Eni S.p.A / enistoria.eni.com|
According to Eni Group's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Eni Indonesia registered total oil and natural production of 1 kbbl/d of liquids, 52.6 mmcf/d of natural gas and 11 kboe/d of hydrocarbons in 2014.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, Eni Indonesia Limited through Eni Muara Bakau BV is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative, and integrity to fill in the following positions:
Production Engineer (OPS-1)
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Required experience for minimum 5 years in oil and gas industry.
- Previous experience in the use and application of production well performance software / Nodal Analysis / Well Flow, etc.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Fluent Bahasa Indonesia and English proficiency in written and spoken.
- Male or Female with the minimum age of 30 years old and a maximum 45 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Accounting, Taxation, preferably graduated from a reputable university.
- Required experience for minimum 10 years in Taxation.
- Previous experience in oil and gas industry is more preferable.
- Hands-on experience in handling tax disputes.
- Possess certification in Tax (Brevet A and B).
- Strong understanding of Indonesian tax regulation related oil and gas tax.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, Access.
- Able to work multi-task, under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Accurate, willing to work hard with tight deadline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong leadership and well organized person.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Ideally the candidate will be at ease discussing and reviewing tax disputes with all levels of management.
- Good analytical, energic and problem solver.
For further information, please refer official source from Petromindo on following link below. Qualified Individuals are invited to submit only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format) to: email@example.com (maximum file size of 1 MB). Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for Tax Disputes Supervisor (FIN-1) or Production Engineer (OPS-1). Closing date 6 January 2016. Your application will be treated confidentially and only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)