|PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk / wika.co.id|
In term of financial performance, WIKA posts Rp 4,778.47 billion in net sales in first half 2015 ( ended in 30 June 2015), a decline of 12% from Rp 5,852.93 billion in the same period last year. Total operating profit decreased 36.84% from Rp 348.14 billion in the first half of 2014 to Rp 219.88 billion in in the first half of 2015, according to PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk - Consolidated Financial Statements Period Ended in 30 June 2015 (unaudited) submitted to the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk have opportunities for efficient and highly motivated individuals to join as:
Calon Pegawai PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk
On Campus Recruitment Program (OCR)
- Fresh graduate University Degree (S1) or equivalent, majoring in the following discipline
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electro Engineering.
- Minimum GPA 2.75 (PTN) or 3.00 (PTS) from 4.00 scale.
- Preferably Male.
- Maximum age of 28 years old.
- Have a good health history (weight balance).
- No color blindness, both partial or total.
- English language proficiency, both written and spoken (TOEFL score of quivalent min 500).
- Operating knowledge of computer software in the field.
- Highly motivated, energetic, adaptable, and good team work.
- Willing to be placed in all working area of WIKA.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC UNS on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at APPLICATION FORM OCR CDC UNS. Application submitted latest by 13 November 2015. Your application will be treated confidentially and only short listed candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)