|PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk / wika.co.id|
In term of financial position, WIKA reported total net sales of Rp 4,778.47 billion in the first semester of 2015, this reflected a 18.35% down as compared with Rp 5,852.93 billion in the same period previous year. WIKA’s operating profit in the first semester of 2015 amounted to Rp 219.88 billion decreased by 36.84% compared to the first semester of 2014 amounted to Rp 348.14 billion, according to PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk Consolidated Financial Statements Period Ended in 30 June 2015 (unaudited) submitted to the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
In line with the company's vision, to be one of the best integrated EPC and investment company in South East Asia, now PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Calon Pegawai PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent, with major study in
- Civil Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electro Engineering - Power Lines.
- Fresh graduate with solid academic background, possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.00 grade scale (for PTN) or 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale (for PTS).
- Male will be highly prioritized, with ages up to 28 years.
- Have a good health history (weight balance).
- No color blindness (partial or total).
- Proficiency in the English language (written and verbal) with TOEFL equivalent score min 500.
- Mastering computer software in the field.
- Highly motivated, energetic, adaptable, and able to work in teams.
- Willing to be placed in all regions of operation of the company's work.
For further information, please refer official source from UPKK Brawijaya University on following link below. If you think you have met the requirements above, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at http://rekrutmen.upkk.ub.ac.id. The applications must be submitted before 18 November 2015. All application will kept strictly confidential and only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)