|Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id|
PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia - UOI is a new established company in Indonesia that is involved in oleochemical business. Oleochemical are chemicals derived from animal and plant fats. Its commonly used in consumer good products, such as soaps and detergents. UOI is a sister company of PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk, one of the largest consumer goods companies in Indonesia. The Anglo-Dutch multinational Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group) is the majority shareholder in PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia with a 99.9 percent stake. Other 0.1 percent remaining stake in UOI was owned by Marga BV. Unilever Group is the parent company of PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk. UOI's oleochemical plant is located at Sei Mangkei Special Economic Zone Simalungung, North Sumatera Province. According to Unilever Indonesia's press release as cited by JobsCDC.com (published on 3 July 2013), the oleochemical plant was build in Sei Mangkei with total investment of Rp 1.5 trillion or equivalent with US$127.01 million. Its plant officially launched in 2014.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Oleochemical Indonesia invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
UOI Trainee Program (Engineering, Logistic, HR, Finance and Sales)
- Willing to be placed in Sei Mangkei - North Sumatera area.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree (Graduates 2015) required with a concentration in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Accounting, and Management.
- Strong academic results with the minimum GPA of 3.50 from 4.00 scale.
- Have a good English skill in both oral and written (TOEFL > 450).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skill.
- Active involvement in campus organizations or social committees activities.
- Proactive and hard driver to get things done.