|PT TJB Power Services / tjbservices.com|
PT TJB Power Services - TJBS or TJB Services is a reputable company in Indonesia that is invovled in electricity power industry. TJB Services running business in operation and maintenance (OM) of Tanjung Jati B 2x660MW Unit 1&2 Coal Fired Power Plant (PLTU) at Jepara Central Java. The Coal Fired Power plant located at Tubanan Kembang Jepara witt total plant area of 150 hectares. PT TJB Power Services is a member of PT Medco Energi Internasional Tbk (MedcoEnergi) - Power Division. MedcoEnergi is a publicly-listed energy company in Indonesia that is involved in Oil and Gas (E&P Indonesia and E&P International), Gas Distribution and Trading, Coal Mining and Power. According to MedcoEnergi Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, MedcoEnergi holds 80.10% shares in TJB Services through PT Medco General Power Services.
Operation and Maintenance Trainee
- Male, single with maximum age of 24 years old.
- Fresh graduate Diploma and Bachelor Degree or equivalent (D3/D4/S1) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Control & Instrumentation Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and Environmental Engineering.
- Preferable graduate in 2014/2015 or hold for SKL (Surat Keterangan Lulus).
- Strong academic result with minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale of 4.00).
- Able to communicate in English (speaks, write and read).
- Familiar with computer system and programs.
For further information, please refer official source from SAC ITS on following link below. If you are interested in working at PT TJB Power Services and have met the requirements as mentioned above please submit your application directly through SI SAC ITS's system at http://sac.its.ac.id and then send directly the SI SAC registration from (User ID SAC) along with legalized copies of diploma and transcript to Petugas Bagian Validasi PPK/SAC ITS Gedung PPK/SAC ITS Lt 1. Application should be submitted not later than 23 November 2015, 15.00 WIB. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)