|PT PPA (Persero) / ptppa.com|
PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset Kapital - PPAK or known as PT PPA Kapital is a reputable quasi private equity company in Indonesia. The Company concentrates its business activities in the investment management and consulting services. Its business include investment, asset managemen and investment consultation services. PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset Kapital is a strategic subsidiary company of PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset (Persero) or known as PT PPA, a state-owned company in Indonesia running business in asset management and investment. PT PPA Kapital was established in 2011. At present, 99.996% of its shares are held by PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset (Persero). Other remaining shares in PT PPA Kapital was owned by Employee Cooperatives of PT PPA. PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset Kapital is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Sampoerna Strategic Square North Tower 9th Floor, Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 45-46 Jakarta 12930. According to PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset (Persero) Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT PPA Kapital closed 2014 with a remarkable performance achieving a total assets of Rp 23.32 billion and revenue of Rp 632 million.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset Kapital invites qualified candidates to fullfill the positions as follows
- Investment Analyst (permanent position for fresh graduates)
- Assistant for Investment Analyst (internship program for undergraduate students)
- Undergraduate students or fresh graduates (S1) with majors in Finance, Business, Economy with GPA ≥ 3.25 out of 4.00.
- Deeply interesting in financial and investment industry.
- Able to work fast.
- Willing join a 3-month internship program (for Assistant for Investment Analyst).
- Willing commit as a permanent employee (for Investment Analyst).
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about capital market, microeconomics, introductory economics, business mathematics, business statistics, financial accounting, and financial management/corporate finance.
For further information, please refer official source from FEB UGM on following link below. Interested candidates should send their application letter with full CV including the transcript score (latest version) by mail to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 30 November 2015. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be notified. (JobsCDC.com/Source)