|PT PGN (Persero) Tbk / pgn.co.id|
PT PGN LNG Indonesia - PGN LNG is a rapid growing Indonesian company that is involved in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) industry. Its business include processing, transportation, storage and trading. PT PGN LNG Indonesia is a strategic subsidiary company of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk (PGN Group), a reputable state-owned gas utility company in Indonesia. At present, 99.999% of its shares are held by PGN Group and 0.001% remaining shares was owned by PT Gagas Energi Indonesia. PT PGN LNG Indonesia was incorporated on 26 June 2012. Headquartered in Jakarta, PGN LNG operates Floating Storage and Regasification Unit (FSRU) in offshore Lampung (located 21 km off the coast of Labuhan Maringgai). Its FSRU has a total capacity of 1.5 to 2 MTPA and regasification capacity of 240 MMSCFD. According to PGN Group Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT PGN LNG Indonesia registered total asset of US$435 millions at the end of 2014 as compared with US$ 30 million at the end of 2013.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT PGN LNG Indonesia offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in LNG industry as :
Safety Health Environment Staff (Code : SHE Staff)
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Engineering with the minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.85 for PTN or 3.00 for PTS (on a 4-point scale).
- Not more than 27 years old.
- Have an excellent health.
- Required experience for minimum 2 years, preferably in handling:
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Environmental and Quality Management System .
- Oil Spill Contingency Plan.
- Permitting and environmental reporting.
- Familiar with gas or LNG industry.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and internet applications.
- Good English language skills (active) with minimum TOEFL score of 450.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal skill to establish a good relationship.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking.
For further information, please refer official source from PT PGN LNG Indonesia on following link below. If you meet the above requirements, please send your application with a full detailed resume and other supporting documents, via e-mail and addressed to Human Resources Manager, email : firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention the position code on the email subject). ll applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)