|PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk / pgn.co.id|
The financial performance of PGN in 2014 showed a good improvement. According to PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PGN successfully recorded total net revenue of USD 3,408,590,061, an increase of 13.56 percent from USD 3,001,516,630 in 2013 (yoy). At the same time, total operating profit in 2014 reached USD 982,058,938 or increased by 5.21 percent from USD 933,352,433 in 2013. In terms of total assets, total assets increased 43.94 percent from USD 4,318,010,538 in 2013 to USD 6,215,496,359 in 2014.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
Secretary of the Board of Commissioners
- Indonesian citizen as evidenced by a copy of ID card / driving license / passport.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Certificate of good health from doctors.
- SKCK of the police (to be proposed at the interview).
- Letters of recommendation from three people (especially former superior or co-workers).
- Required experience for minimum 15 years in gas company.
- Job application letter and a willingness to work fulltime from January 2016 until December 2018.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly submit your work application to Sekretariat Dewan Komisiaris PT PGN (Persero) Tbk with contact person Ms Farhana Zahrotunnisa (081282381523), Mr Maulana Wijaya (082133000071), Mr Rido Ammirrudin (0823326031999), Mr Rizki Agung (087712127722). Closing date for these applications is 3 December 2015 at 16.00 WIB. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only shortlisted and passed screening applicants will be notified). (JobsCDC.com / Source)