Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Indosat Tbk - S1 Distribution and Merchant Officer Indosat November 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 15.11.15 | 1:01 PM

Advertisements


PT Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk / indosat.com
PT Indosat Tbk - Indosat is an Indonesian telecommunication services (Telco) operator. Its businesses include cellular phone, fixed data (MIDI-Multimedia, communication data and internet), and fixed telecommunication. Indosat is positioned inside the top three of Indonesian cellular operators in terms of total subscribers. As at the end of September 2015, Indosat registered 69 millions active cellular subscribers, both prepaid and postpaid. The Company is a subsidiary of Qatar-based Ooredoo Group (Qatar Telecom), one of the largest cellular operators in the Middle East and North Africa regions. At present, 65% of its shares - listed on the stock market under reference code ISAT - are held by Ooredoo Group. The remaining 35% interest in Indosat is owned by the Government of Indonesia, 14.29%;  Skagen AS, 5.49%; and public, 15.29%%.

Indosat’s third quarter 2015 (Q3 - 2015) performance resulted in quality revenue growth. As of the end of September 2015, Indosat’s total consolidated revenue amounted to Rp 19,582 billion, up 10.5% from Rp 17,717 billion at the end of September 2014. This figures was stated by PT Indosat Tbk in its latest Corporate Presentation (Q3 - 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com.

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Indosat Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:

VAC4984 - ATM, EDC, & PayUp (Distribution and Merchant) Officer

Requirements
  • Minimum Bachelors Degree (S1) required with some management background.
  • Minimum 2 years of experience in sales or distribution management.
  • Have basic knowledge of electronic payment transaction concept.
  • Possess good communication, presentation and negotiation skill.
  • Have a good skill in general administration.
  • Able to work across different functions and business unit.
  • Good communication skill in English, both written and verbal.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indosat Tbk on following link below. To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, please register and submit your application directly through http://careers.indosat.com and clicking apply in preferred position. Application submitted latest by 17 November 2015. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indosat Tbk - S1 Distribution and Merchant Officer Indosat November 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs