Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Elnusa Tbk - Recruitment Operation SPV, Finance SPV Elnusa November 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 17.11.15 | 4:06 PM

Advertisements


PT Elnusa Tbk
PT Elnusa Tbk / elnusa.co.id
PT Elnusa Tbk - Elnusa is an Indonesian company that is involved in upstream oil and gas industry. Its business include geophysical data services, oil and gas drilling services, oilfield services, and other supporting business. Headquartered in Jakarta, Elnusa's main business focus rests on 2 division units, namely Geoscience Services Division and Drilling & Oilfield services division. Elnusa was incorporated on January 1969 under the name of PT Electronika Nusantara. In September 1969, the company renamed into PT Elnusa. In 2008, the Company went public after listed on the Stock Exchange (IDX) under reference code ELSA. At present, 41.1% of its shares held by PT Pertamina (Persero), the national oil company of Indonesia. The remaining 58.9% interest in Elnusa is owned by Pertamina Pension Fund, 17.8%; PT Prudential Life Assurance-REF, 9.4%; and public, 31.67%. Elnusa now has 2 branches and 8 directly owned subsidiaries.

Achievement and performance of Elnusa in 2014 shows good results achievement. Elnusa managed to record a total operating revenues of Rp 4.2 trillion in 2014. This reflected an 2.7% increased from Rp 4.1 trillion in 2013. Total net profit went up by 73.2% from Rp238.1 billion in 2013 to Rp412.4 billion in 2014, according to PT Elnusa Tbk Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Elnusa Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows

Supervisor Keuangan

Requirements
  • Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) with majoring in Economic, Management, Accounting.
  • Must have experience in the field of accounting at oil and gas industry for at least 5 years.
  • Operating knowledge in all aspect about Microsoft Office.
  • Strong understanding and comprehend all about invoicing, payroll administration and taxation is a must.
  • Commit to HSE aspects.
  • Willing to be relocated at Prabumulih and Pendopo Areas.
Operation Supervisor

Requirements
  • Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) with majoring in Chemical, Petroleum Engineering.
  • Required experience in oil and gas production facility/ surface facility/ collecting station/ metering/ oil and gas pipeline for at least 5 years.
  • Familiar with pump operation, storage tank, pipeline, metering and other facilities.
  • Technical expertise in Microsoft Office.
  • Good understaning of the basic process of flow assurance and quality.
  • Willing to be relocated at South Sumatera.
  • Willing to be trated as local people.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Interested and qualified candidates can apply directly by registration through Jobstreet's System at Supervisor Keuangan - Operation Supervisor. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Elnusa Tbk - Recruitment Operation SPV, Finance SPV Elnusa November 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs