|PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk / danamon.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Bank Danamon registered total comprehensive income (consolidated) of Rp 1,995.45 billion in the first 9 month of 2015 (ended in 30 September 2015), down 6% from Rp 2,122.88 billion from the same period last year largely due to economic slowdown. This total comprehensive income figures was stated by Bank Danamon in its Published Financial Statement (September 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
SME Development Program
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) with GPA (scale 4.00) of minimum 2.75, preferably majoring in Economics, Manahement or Marketing.
- Maximum age of 26 years old.
- Possess excellent communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and written).
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Ms Excel and Ms Power Point).
- Strong interpersonal skill, supple, flexible and have a high mobility.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and has a keen business logic.
- Able to expand the community networwork between local businesses in order to achieve business growth targets.
- Placement area : Central Java and DIY.
For further information, please refer official source from Unika Career Center on following link below. If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter, CV, copies of diploma and other supporting documents to PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk - Jl Pemuda No 175 Lt5 Semarang (Attn. Christina Hermi Yuliani) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)