|PT Bank Central Asia Tbk / bca.co.id|
Achievement and performance of Bank BCA in the first half of 2015 (1H-15, ended in 30 June 2015) shows good results achievement. Despite of the economy slow down, Bank BCA booked total net profits of Rp 8,541 billion in 1H-15. These net profit figures reflected an 8.8 percent increased as compared with Rp 7,852 billion in the same period previous year (1H-14), according to PT Bank Central Asia Tbk Financial Report per 30 June 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
MT-IT (Management Trainee)
- Minimum University Degree (S1) from the Department of Computer, Informatics Engineering, Information System.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 (S1) and 3.25 (S2) from 4.00 scale.
- Not older than 25 years (for S1) or 27 years (for S2) of age.
- Fluent in English is beneficially.
- Logic and strong analytical skills.
- Able to work in a team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationships skills.
- Proactive, creative, and high integrity.
- Not married and willing not to get married during the education period.
- Willing to undergo a bond after education.
- Placement in Jakarta.
For further information, please refer official source from Bank BCA on following link below. IIf you are interested in working at Bank BCA and have met the requirements as mentioned above, please fill out the following form MT IT BCA. Closing date 30 November 2015. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)