Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank BRI (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate PPS Umum, PPS Audit, PPS IT BRI November 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 20.11.15 | 10:00 AM

Advertisements


Bank BRI
Bank BRI / bri.co.id
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - BRI or later known as Bank BRI (IDX code : BBRI) is an Indonesian state-owned lender with strong business focus on the micro, small and medium (MSM) segment. The Bank is positioned inside the top three of Indonesian commercial banks in terms of total assets. The Bank reported total assets of Rp 775,816 billion as at the end of September 2015. As a state-onwed bank, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is owned majorly by the Government of Indonesia with 56.75% shares and the rest is owned by the public with 43.25% shares. Bank BRI is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Gedung BRI 1 - Jl Jenderal Sudirman Kav 44-46 Jakarta 10210. With services in all parts of Indonesia, Bank BRI now has 19 regional offices, 1 central inspection office, 18 regional inpection offices, 458 domestic branches, 1 special branch office, 4 overseas branches, 586 sub-branches, 5,306 BRI Unit Offices, 980 cash offices, 2,531 Teras BRI units, and 610 Teras Mobile units. The Bank also supported by 3 key subsidiaries; Bank BRISyariah, BRI Agroniaga, and BRI Remittance.

Bank BRI  had accounted remarkable achievements in the first nine months of 2015 (9Mo'15, ended in 30 September 2015). According to Bank BRI Public Expose Presentation (Investor Summit 2015 - 11 November 2015) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Bank BRI posted total net profit of Rp 18,285 billion at 9Mo'15, representing a growth of 1.4% from Rp 18,031 billion in the same period last year (9Mo'14).

To achieve the company vision; to become a leading commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:

Program Pengembangan Staff (PPS) BRI

General Requirements
  • Bachelor or Master (S1/S2) degree graduated from reputable universities of accredited A / B.
    • PPS Umum : from the Faculty / Department of Economics, Law, Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (Only for the Department of International Relations, Communication Studies, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and Public/State Administration), and MIPA (Only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
    • PPS Audit IT : from the Faculty / Department of Computer Science, Informatics Engineering and Computer Engineering.
    • PPS IT : from the Faculty / Department of Computer Science, Informatics Engineering.
  • Strong academic results:
    • Bachelor Degree (S1) : GPA of at least 3.00.
    • Master Degree (S2) GPA of at least 3.25 with the provisions of S1 GPA min. 3.00.
  • Maximum age of 27 years old for bachelor degree (S1) graduates and 30 years old for master degree (S2) graduates.
  • Priority to those who have never signed up as a participant of PPS BRI.
  • Willing to follow the selection process.
  • Not married and willing not to get married up to 1 (one) year since appointed as permanent staff at BRI.
  • Willing to be placed in all working units of BRI in Indonesia and overseas.
  • Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI when otherwise accepted as Participants PPS BRI.
For further information, please refer official source from Bank BRI on following link below. If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join PPS program at BRI, please register and submit your application directly through e-recruitment.bri.co.id. Selection process will held at Jakarta. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank BRI (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate PPS Umum, PPS Audit, PPS IT BRI November 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs