|Bank BRI / bri.co.id|
Bank BRI had accounted remarkable achievements in the first nine months of 2015 (9Mo'15, ended in 30 September 2015). According to Bank BRI Public Expose Presentation (Investor Summit 2015 - 11 November 2015) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Bank BRI posted total net profit of Rp 18,285 billion at 9Mo'15, representing a growth of 1.4% from Rp 18,031 billion in the same period last year (9Mo'14).
To achieve the company vision; to become a leading commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Program Pengembangan Staff (PPS) BRI
- Bachelor or Master (S1/S2) degree graduated from reputable universities of accredited A / B.
- PPS Umum : from the Faculty / Department of Economics, Law, Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (Only for the Department of International Relations, Communication Studies, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and Public/State Administration), and MIPA (Only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS Audit IT : from the Faculty / Department of Computer Science, Informatics Engineering and Computer Engineering.
- PPS IT : from the Faculty / Department of Computer Science, Informatics Engineering.
- Strong academic results:
- Bachelor Degree (S1) : GPA of at least 3.00.
- Master Degree (S2) GPA of at least 3.25 with the provisions of S1 GPA min. 3.00.
- Maximum age of 27 years old for bachelor degree (S1) graduates and 30 years old for master degree (S2) graduates.
- Priority to those who have never signed up as a participant of PPS BRI.
- Willing to follow the selection process.
- Not married and willing not to get married up to 1 (one) year since appointed as permanent staff at BRI.
- Willing to be placed in all working units of BRI in Indonesia and overseas.
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI when otherwise accepted as Participants PPS BRI.
For further information, please refer official source from Bank BRI on following link below. If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join PPS program at BRI, please register and submit your application directly through e-recruitment.bri.co.id. Selection process will held at Jakarta. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)