|Astra Motor / astramotor.co.id|
PT Astra International Tbk - Honda Sales Operation (HSO) or known as Astra Motor is a reputable automotive company in Indonesia with core business in motorcycle retailer. Astra Motor operates primarily as a main dealer of Honda Motorcycles and responsible for the sales and after sales of Honda motorcycles manufactured by PT Astra Honda Motor (AHM). Astra Motor is a corporate operation of PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group), the Country's strongest business group with strong business interest in automotive, financial services, mining and heavy equipment, agribusiness, infrastructure and logistics, and information technology. Headquartered in Jakarta, Astra Motor now operates 11 main dealers in 11 provinces throughout Indonesia, comprise of Jakarta, Central Java, Yogyakarta, Bali, West Nusa Tenggara, South Sumatera, Bengkulu, West Kalimantan, East Kalimantan, South East Sulawesi, and Papua. According to Astra Group Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Astra Motor recorded total sales of 1.36 million units in 2014 and has a dominating market share of 29% in terms of Honda Motorcycles sales in Indonesia. As at the end of 2014, AHM registered a 8.51% growth in total Honda Motorcycles sales of 5.1 million units as compared with 4.7 million units in 2013.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Astra International Tbk - Honda Sales Operation is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Future Leader Development Program (FLDP)
Available position :
- Area Sales Supervisor (code : AREA)
- Part Sales Supervisor (code: PART)
- Business Development Analyst (PDCA Analyst)
- Marketing Support & Data Supervisor
- Culture & Improvement Analyst
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- University Degree (S1) from reputable university with major study in
- All majors (1)
- Economy/ Engineering (2)
- Economy/ Engineering (3)
- Information Technology/Information System/ Economy/ Industrial Engineering (4)
- Psychology/ Industrial Engineering (5)
- Minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4-point scale.
- Recent graduate/Fresh graduate are encourage to apply (have an experience will be an advantages).
- Deeply interest in business and marketing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to be assigned throughout Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from Astra Motor on following link below. If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join Future Leader Development program at Astra Motor, please email your latest and comprehensive resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)