|ExxonMobil Indonesia / exxonmobil.co.id|
In line with its continued expansion program, ExxonMobil Oil Indonesia offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in oil and gas industry as :
Office Location : Jakarta (AP-IND)
- Minimum education of a Bachelor Degree (S1) from a reputable university.
- Previous experience in plastic / Chemical related field for at least of 3 — 5 years.
- Possess excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills (will be working with personnel from other work groups, companies and regions).
- Good market knowledge about Indonesia to jump start business growth immediately.
- Strong planning and coordination skills to ensure clear strategic focus, priorities and alignment to Business objectives.
- Strong technical knowledge and polymer application technology to accelerate new business growth.
- Strong commercial knowledge to support EMCAP transactions.
- Demonstrated good presentation skills.
- Strong event organizer in managing customer's relationship to support the building of a strong customer base
- Fast learner, able to work independently and manage multiple activities.
- Good ability to interact with Upstream and other downstream functions.
- Willing to travel to extensively in Indonesia and to South East Asia (SEA) for business related activities.
For further information, please refer official source from ExxonMobil Indonesia on following link below. Interested and qualified candidates can apply directly by registration through ExxonMobil's linked erecruitment website at www.exxonmobil.co.id/careers. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)