|DPD RI / dpd.go.id|
According to DPD RI's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, DPD has 4 committees, namely Commitee I, Commitee II, Commitee III and Commitee IV. Commitee I has the scope of duties on local autonomy; central and local relations; as well as the establishment, expansion and merging of regions. Committee II has the scope of duties in the management of natural and other economic resources. Committee III has the scope of duties on education and religion. Committee IV has the scope of duties on draft legislation related to the state budget; financial balance between the center and the regions; consideration the results of the examination of state finances and the selection of the members of BPK; tax; and micro, small and medium enterprises (SME).
Due to strengthen its team, Dewan Perwakilan Daerah Republik Indonesia through the Commitee III (Komite III DPD RI) invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Penerimaan Staff Ahli Komite III DPD RI
- Indonesian citizens (WNI) are devoted to God Almighty, faithful and obedient to the Pancasila, the 1945 Constitution, and the Republic of Indonesia.
- At least 28 years of age.
- Graduated from an accredited universities, both domestic or overseas with a minimum GPA of 3.00 for PTN or a minimum GPA of 3.25 for PTS.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) with a minimum work experience of 10 years.
- Minimum Master Degree (S2) with a minimum work experience of 5 years.
- Minimum PDH Degree (S3) with at least 3 years of work experience
- Good communication in Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written).
- Good communication in English (verbal and written) and have a minimum TOEFL score of 450 as indicated by the results of the TOEFL test (certificate issued from official institutions) a maximum of 1 year.
- Computer literate (office and internet applications).
- Physically and mentally healthy and free from drugs, evidenced by a certificate from the public / private hospitals.
- Well-behaved and never sentenced to imprisonment or confinement under a court decision having permanent legal force as evidenced by Police Notes (SKCK).
- Statement letter on the seal willing to carry out the obligations and acquire rights for committee expert staff as set in the Decree of the Secretary-General of DPD.
- Following the assessment process undertaken by the Committee III DPD RI.
- Domiciled in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia.
- The Prospective Expert Staff Committee III DPD RI must have a substantial ability to analyze an issue relating to the scope of work of the Committee III DPD RI, namely:
- Youth and Sports;
- Social welfare;
- Women's empowerment and child protection;
- Manpower and Transmigration;
- Creative Economy;
- Population Administration / Civil Registration;
- Population Control / Family Planning; and
- Strong sense of analytical thinking to decision / products related to the interests of society and the regions in accordance with the scope of work of the Committee III DPD RI.
- Able to identify, understand and analyze the issues of regionalism that developed into a national issue in accordance with the scope of work of the Committee III DPD RI.
- Able to convey study / study results on policies / issues that are being developed in accordance with the scope of work of the Committee III DPD RI.
- Able to analyze the performance of their functions and duties in general DPD.
- Curriculum vitae signed by the applicants;
- Legalized copy of diploma (with caption);
- Legalized copy of transcripts;
- Police Notes (SKCK);
- Medical and drug-free certificate from the public / private hospital;
- Copy of Ntional Identity Card (KTP);
- Color pass photo with a red background 4x6 (2 sheets) and 2 x 3 (3 sheets);
- Photocopy of Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP);
- Affidavit signed on the stamp referred to in general terms expert staff of Committee III DPD RI.