|Bank Sumsel Babel / banksumselbabel.com|
In term of financial performance, Bank Sumsel Babel has recorded a good performance in 2014. Total assets in 2014 recorded as Rp 16,061.85 billion, 12.94% increased from Rp 14,209.80 billion in 2013. The Bank’s total third party fund (DPK) grew from Rp 11,115.94 billion in 2013 to Rp 13,523.16 billion in 2014, an increase of 21.66%. Total comprehensive profit amounted to Rp 248.74 billion in 2014, which represented an increase of 41.22% over total comprehensive profit recorded in 2013 of Rp 176.13 billion. This figures was stated by Bank Sumsel Babel Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
As part of the bank's business expansion, PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Sumatera Selatan dan Bangka Belitung is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Frontliner (Teller/Customer Service)
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Physically and mentally healthy.
- Attractive appearance.
- Maximum age of 26 years old as of 31 October 2015.
- Candidate holds at least a Diploma Degree (D3) of any major, except the fields of medicine, nursing, healthcare, pharmacy.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- Good behavior (attach a legalized copy of valid SKCK).
- For Female applicants : Single/unmarried and willing not to get married for 2 years after the receipt of work.
- Willing to be stationed in all working area of Bank Sumsel Babel.
For further information, please refer official source from Bank Sumsel Babel on following link below. To those who qualified please do not hesitate to apply. please send your application letter, CV, color photograph 4x6 size (3 sheets), full body photograph postcard size (3 sheets), copy of ID Card, Copy of Family Card (KK), legalized copies of diploma and transcripts, legalized copy of SKCK, and medicalc ertificate (the included height and weight) to PO BOX 1308/PG 3000. Closing date 10 November 2015 (postmark). All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)