|PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk / wika.co.id|
In the first semester of 2015 (ended in 30 June 2015), WIKA's net sales reported 18.35% down, from Rp 5,852.93 billion in the first semseter of 2014 to Rp 4,778.47 billion. According to PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk Consolidate Financial Statements Period Ended in 30 June 2015 (unaudited) submitted to the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) as cited by JobsCDC.com, WIKA’s net income in the first semester of 2015 declined by 36.84% to Rp 219.88 billion from Rp 348.14 billion in the first semester of 2014.
In line with the company's vision, to be one of the best integrated EPC and investment company in South East Asia, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
- Educational background in Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent, majoring in Civil Engineering with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS) out of 4.0 scale
- Fresh Graduate.
- Preferably Male.
- Maximum age of 28 years old
- Have a good medical history (weight balance) and not color blind, both partial and total.
- Fluent in spoken and written English (minimum TOEFL score of 500 or equivalent).
- Operating knowledge of computer software applications in the field
- Motivated, energetic, adaptable and able to work in teams
- Willing to be placed throughout the area of operation of WIKA.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC FT UI on following link below. To apply for the position, please log in and apply directly through cdc.eng.ui.ac.id. Deadline 5 November 2015. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)