|PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk / wika.co.id|
In term of financial position, WIKA's net sales in the first semester of 2015 (ended in 30 June 2015), reported 18.35% down, from Rp 5,852.93 billion in the first semseter of 2014 to Rp 4,778.47 billion. According to WIKA Consolidate Financial Statements Period Ended in 30 June 2015 (unaudited) submitted to the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) as cited by JobsCDC.com, WIKA’s net income in the first semester of 2015 declined by 36.84% to Rp 219.88 billion from Rp 348.14 billion in the first semester of 2014.
In line with the company's vision, to be one of the best integrated EPC and investment company in South East Asia, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk - Dept Industrial Plant invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
- Maximum age of 30 years old.
- At least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree (D3/S1) in Secretary.
- At least 1 year of experience as Secretary.
- Full-time and contract position available.
- At least a Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in the related field, preferably supervisor/coordinator specializing in purchasing/traffic/expediting/inventory/material control or equivalent.
- Willing to be assigned at project site.
- Full-time and contract position (s) available.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. To apply for the position, please log in and apply directly through Jobstreet's system at Secretary - Procurement. Closing date 12 November 2015. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)