|WIKA Beton / wikabeton.co.id|
PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk - WIKA Beton is a reputable publicly-listed company in Indonesia with core business in preacast concrete industry. WIKA Beton is a producer of high-quality concrete products, including piling, bridge beams, retaining walls, bearings street railroads, pipes, concrete products and concrete maritime buildings. WIKA Beton is a key subsidiary company of state-run construction firm PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk (WIKA Group). At present, 60% of its shares are held by WIKA Group and 40% remaining shares by the general public. Commenced operations in 1977 as a division of WIKA Group and was established as a separate legal entity in 1997. The Company was listed on the Stock Exchange (IDX) in 2014 and its shares are traded under ticker code WTON. Headquartered in Bekasi West Java, WIKA Beton now has 8 concrete plants, 6 sales area offices and 2 sales representative offices spread in all over Indonesia.
In term of financial performance, WIKA Beton produced satisfactory results in 2014. According to WIKA Beton Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, WIKA Beton registered a 23.96% growth in total operating revenue of Rp3,277.19 billion as compared with Rp2,643.72 billion in 2013. As of the end of 2014, WIKA Beton’s net profit amounted to Rp322.40 billion, up 33.66% from Rp 241.20 billion at the end of 2013.
In line with its vision, become the foremost company in the precast concrete product industry, PT Wijaya Karya Beton Tbk is looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
- Candidate holds at least a Bachelor or Master Degree (S1/S2), majoring in one of these majors Civil Engineering (Structural, Geotechnical, Project Management and Transportation), and Accounting.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average/GPA of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
- Male will be highly prioritized, maximum age of 27 years old (Fresh Graduate / Experienced).
- Willing to be placed throughout the Business Unit of WIKA Beton.
- Fluent in English both oral and written, with a minimum TOEFL score of 500 from a reputable institutions.
- Good medical history and no color blindness (partial / total).
- Operating knowledge of computer software applications in the field.
- Single / not married and willing not to get married during the first one (1) year of work period.