|PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk / waskita.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Waskita has shown solid performance in the first semester of 2015 (1H 2015, ended in 30 June 2015) with a significant growth in total revenues and net income. According to PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk Consolidated Financial Statements for the Period 6 Months (ended in 30 June 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com, Waskita Karya registered total revenues of Rp3,984.32 billion in 1H 2015. This revenues figures equivalent with a 25.23% growth from Rp 3,181.36 billion in 1H 2014. Total net income for the year jumped 182.29% from Rp 60.74 billion in 1H 2014 to Rp 171.48 billion in 1H 2015.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Superintendent (SP)
- Quality, Health and Safety Environment (QHSE)
- Maximum age of 30 years old.
- Fresh graduate Diploma Degree (D3/D4) majoring in Civil Engineering from accredited university.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.25 (on a 4-point scale).
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia and overseas.
- A highly driven and motivated self starter with a strong commitment in achieving career, personal and organizational goal.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbkon following link below. To apply, please fill out "Registration D3/D4 2015 form" (Applicants should have Google Account to fill the form) and then email your application letter, updated CV, recent Photograph (4x6), copy of academic certificate (D3/D4) and copy of academic transcript to : firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write on the email subject: Name, D3/D4-Career Opportunities (SP/QHSE). All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)