Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Recruitment Fresh Graduate AASM Unilever October 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 9.10.15 | 12:45 PM


Unilever Indonesia
Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia is one of the largest consumer goods (FMCG) companies in Indonesia and a member of Anglo-Dutch Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group), one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies with more than 174,000 employees and present in 150 countries. At present, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is majority owned by Unilever Group with 85% shares (Unilever Indonesia Holding BV) and the rest is owned by the public with 15% shares. Unilever Indonesia was first established in 1933 and originally registered as Lever’s Zeepfabrieken N.V. Later in 1980, the Company has officially renamed to PT Unilever Indonesia. Unilever Indonesia is headquartered in Jakarta and now has 8 factories spread in Bekasi West Java and Rungkut Surabaya East Java. The Company also supported by 2 central distribution centers, 10 depot warehouses, 30 area sales offices, 16 third party manufacturers and directly employs nearly 6,654 employee.

In term of financial performance, Unilever Indonesia has recorded a good performance in the first quarter of 2015 (1Q-2015, ended in 31 March 2015). According to Unilever Indonesia 1Q-2015 financial report as cited by JobsCDC.com, Unilever Indonesia was able to record net sales of Rp9,413.45 billion, an increase by 7.88% from Rp8,725.11 billion n the first quarter of 2014. Total gross profit of Unilever Indonesia in the position of 1Q-2015 showed an increase of 14.16% from Rp4,207.21 billion in 1Q-2014 to Rp4,803.25 billion in 1Q-2015.

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position

Assistant Area Sales Manager (AASM)

  • Bachelor's Degree in any field study from recognized university with minimum final GPA of 2.80 / 4.00.
  • Not over 28 years of age.
  • Active involvement in campus organizations activities.
  • Dynamic and happy working field.
  • Communicative and good adaptation skill.
  • Healthy and have high stamina.
  • Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
For further information, please refer official source from ACC UII on following link below. If you are interested in working at Unilever Indonesia and have met the requirements as mentioned above, please submit your application by signing into ACC's erecruitment website http://acc.uii.ac.id (member only) or filling online application form at AASM Unilever Application Form (For non member). Online application valid until 28 October 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Recruitment Fresh Graduate AASM Unilever October 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs