Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Research Development Assistant Mgr Unilever October 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 16.10.15 | 1:37 PM


Unilever Indonesia
Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia is a major consumer goods (FMCG) company in Indonesia. Unilever Indonesia is owned and managed by Anglo-Dutch Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group), one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies with more than 174,000 employees and present in 150 countries. At present, 85% of its shares are owned by Unilever Group through Unilever Indonesia Holding BV. While the rest was by the public (15%). Commenced operations in 1933 as a soap factory named Lever’s Zeepfabrieken N.V.  Later in 1980, the Company has officially transformed to PT Unilever Indonesia. Unilever Indonesia now operates 8 production facilities spread in Bekasi West Java and Rungkut Surabaya East Java. Unilever Indonesia also supported by 2 central distribution centers, 10 depot warehouses, 30 area sales offices, 16 third party manufacturers and directly employs nearly 6,654 employee.

In term of financial performance, Unilever Indonesia managed to strengthen its financial performance in the first quarter of 2015 (1Q-2015, ended in 31 March 2015). Unilever Indonesia achieved total net sales of Rp9,413.45 billion for 1Q-2015, or a growth of 7.88% of total net sales in 1Q-2014 in 2010 amounting to Rp8,725.11 billion. Total gross profit of Unilever Indonesia in the position of 1Q-2015 showed an increase of 14.16% from Rp4,207.21 billion in 1Q-2014 to Rp4,803.25 billion in 1Q-2015, according to Unilever Indonesia 1Q-2015 financial report as cited by JobsCDC.com.

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position

R&D HPC Pack Dev. TM Asst. Mgr
Job Number: 15000GF5

  • Education background in Bachelor degree (S1) in Chemical Engineering.
  • Experience in Project Management.
  • Well proven superior communication skills.
  • Good level in English.
  • Have a good influencing skills.
  • Strong attention to detail and good team player.
  • Demonstrate initiative and self motivated.
  • Work autonomously.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by signing into Unilever's linked erecruitment website http://www.unilever.co.id/id/careers-jobs/index.aspx. Unposting date 22 October 2015. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Research Development Assistant Mgr Unilever October 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs