|Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Unilever Indonesia showed a strong performance in the first quarter of 2015 (1Q-2015, ended in 31 March 2015). According to Unilever Indonesia 1Q-2015 financial report as cited by JobsCDC.com, Unilever Indonesia successfully recorded a total net sales of Rp9,413.45 billion, with a noticeable increase of 7.88% from Rp8,725.11 billion in the first quarter of 2014. Total gross profit went up by 14.16% from Rp4,207.21 billion in 1Q-2014 to Rp4,803.25 billion in 1Q-2015.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
[Talent Pool] Assistant Brand Manager
Job Number: 15000IA8
- Legally authrorized to work in Indonesia.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder from a well-known university, GPA > 3.00.
- At least 2 years of experience in Brand Management, preferably from FMCG industry.
- Experience in Project Management, with knowledge in customer marketing.
- Possess excellent communication skill with high level in English.
- Possess great business acumen - understand the overall activities of marketing not only execution.
- Has a leadership potential, with growth mindset, real accountability, action-driven, and able to multi-task while delivering result.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by signing into Unilever's linked erecruitment website http://www.unilever.co.id/id/careers-jobs/index.aspx. Online application valid until 29 October 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com /Source)