|PT Rekadaya Elektrika / rekadaya.co.id|
PT Rekadaya Elektrika - PT RE or known as Rekadaya Elektrika is rapid growing company in Indonesia with core business in Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) business. Rekadaya Elektrika is based in Jakarta and concentrates its business activities in the field of EPC for energy sector, especially in electricity industry. PT Rekadaya Elektrika is a subsidiary company of PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali (PT PJB), one of the largest electricity generating companies in Indonesia and a subsidiary company of state-owned electicity firm PT PLN (Persero). Rekadaya Elektrika was first established in 2000 as PT Delta Rekadaya Mandiri. The name of PT Rekadaya Elektrika officially launched in 2002 after PT PJB joining as the majority share holders. At present, 98.90% of Rekadaya Elektrika's shares are held by PT PJB, 1.05% by PT Rekayasa Industri and 0.05% remaining shares by YPK PLN. In term of financial performance, Rekadaya Elektrika registered total revenue of Rp 381.64 billion in 2014 or 84.3% from the target. Total operating profit in 2014 was recoreded at Rp 29.40 billion or 118.4% from Rp 24.83 billion in the target (2014 CBP), according to PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Rekadaya Elektrika are urgently looking for highly qualified personnel to fill in the challenging positions:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Logistic, Transportation or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field, preferably staff staff specializing in logistics, supply chain or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.
- maximum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering (Mechanical, Electro, Civil).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the related field.
- Previous experience in power plant projects (PLTU).
- A solid understanding of international quality control standards and willing to be placed at project site ASMECODE REDIOGRAPH NDT INSPECTOR AUDTOCAD.
- Certified WI, ISO 9001.
- Strong knowledge of code and standars, especially sect I, II, V and IX.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply directly by registration through Jobstreet's system at Expediting - QC Engineer. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)