|PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk / pgn.co.id|
PGN’s performance in 2013 improved over the previous year. According to PGN Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, total net revenue in 2014 was recorded at USD 3,408,590,061, up by 13.56% from USD 3,001,516,630 in 2013. At the same time, total operating profit in 2014 reached USD 982,058,938 or increased by 5.21% from USD 933,352,433 in 2013. In terms of total assets, total assets increased 43.94% from USD 4,318,010,538 in 2013 to USD 6,215,496,359 in 2014.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
Specialist External Communication
- Male/Female, with the maximum age of 35 years old.
- Candidate holds at least a Bachelor Degree (S1) of any disciplines from a reputable university.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of internal and external communications.
- Proficiency in English language both verbal and written.
- Able to write articles publications in media organizations.
- Able to diagnose communication needs and handling crisis communication with a structured approach to engage stakeholder groups.
- Able to facilitate communication between the parties and enable the transfer of knowledge between stakeholders.
- Familiar with information and communication technology as a Public Relation (PR) communication media.
- Able to conduct research and evaluate the results of PR activities.
- Able to work in tight deadlines, thorough and results-oriented.
- Able to work individually and in a team, creative and proactive.
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Internet).
For further information, please refer official source from PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please email your application not later than 9 October 2015 to email@example.com (application letter addressed to Director of Human Capital & General Services). All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only shortlisted and passed screening applicants will be notified). (JobsCDC.com / Source)