|PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk / jasamarga.com|
PT Ngawi Kertosono Jaya - PT NKJ is a rapid growing company in Indonesia with core business in toll road operator. The Company holds Toll Road Concession Agreement (PPJT) of Ngawi-Kertosono toll road in East Java Province. The Ngawi-Kertosono toll road is a part of Trans-Java toll road and covers 87.02 kilometers. The toll-road currently at the construction stage and scheduled for completion in 2017. The Company is a subsidiary company of state-owned toll-road operator PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk. At present, 60% of its shares are held by PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk and 40% remaining shares by PT Waskita Tol Road. At the begining, PT Ngawi Kertosono Jaya is owned and managed by PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia (TCI) and PT Ferino Putra (FP). According to PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk 2Q 2015 Financial Statement as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Jasa Marga (Persero) Tbk acquired share of TCI and FB in 10 June 2015. As of 30 June 2015, PT Ngawi Kertosono Jaya registered total assets of Rp 49.93 billion.
To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, PT Ngawi Kertosono Jaya is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
- Male/Female, with the maximum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor of Economics, Department of Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of accounting. Previous exposure at Public Accounting Firm (KAP) will be highly prioritized.
- Proficient in computer literacy, minimum Microsoft Office and accounting application system.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to prepare financial statements.
- Strong understanding of taxation.
- Willing to be placed at Madiun East Java.
For further information, please refer official source from JobsDB on following link below. To apply this job, please submit your application directly through JobsDB's system at PT NKJ - JobsDB and clicking apply in preferred position. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)