|PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk / krakatausteel.com|
PT Krakatau Osaka Steel - KOS is a newly-established steel manufacturing company in Indonesia. PT Krakatau Osaka Steel was formed in 2012. The Company is a multinational joint venture company between Indonesian state-owned steel producers, PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk (PTKS) and Japan's Osaka Steel Co Ltd (OSC). At first establishment in 2012, PTKS and OSC established PT Krakatau Osaka Steel with the percentage of ownership of 49% for PTKS and 51% for OSC. At present, 80% of KOS's shares are held by OSC and 20% remaining shares by PTKS. PT Krakatau Osaka Steel is based in Krakatau Industrial Estate Zone Cilegon Banten and will be occupy on 21.6 hectares of production plant with total production capacity of 500,000 tonnes per year. According to PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, KOS's plant currently is under tender and funding process stage and expected to start its operations on 2016.
In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Krakatau Osaka Steel currently looking for talented candidates who are committed to being part of a team as:
- Fresh graduate Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Economic (preferably Accounting).
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 of 4.0 scale.
- Maximum age of 27 years old (31 December 2015).
- Demonstrated good command in English, both verbal and written (fluent in Japanese language is favorable).
- Have Bravet Tax is favorable.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in Microsoft Word format;
- Scan file of academic Diploma in PDF format;
- Scan file of academic transcript in PDF format;
- Scan file of ID Card in PDF format.
For further information, please refer official source from UNTIRTA Career Center on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please send your all required application documents above (in Zip or Rar format by online through email : email@example.com (maximum file size of 3 Mb). Closing date 10 October 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)