|PT Indosat Tbk / indosat.com|
In term of financial performance, Indosat posted positive financial performance in the second quarter of 2015 (2Q 2015, ended in June 2015). According to Indosat - Financial Statements 2Q-2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com. Indosat registered total revenue revenue of Rp 12,619.96 billion in 2Q 2015. These figures showed an increase of 8.66% from Rp 11,613.11 billion in the previous year (2Q 2014).
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Indosat Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
Project Controller Officer
Vacancy ID : VAC5410
- Have a bachelor degree (S1) is preferable.
- Previous experience in project management.
- Previous experience in cross functional background of Commercial and Technology/IT.
- Solid integrity, professionally and personally.
- Commitment to quality and timely result of the works.
- Able to work independent and under pressure.
- Understanding of current industry trends and willingness to learn.
- Excellent level of English proficiency, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Good skill in operating Microsoft office application.
Vacancy ID : VAC5425
- Have a bachelor degree (S1) in Technical background.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in telecommunication industry, multiple business unit background of working experiences will be an advantage.
- Hands-on technical experience as the IBS RF Design Engineer.
- Excellent level of English proficiency is a must.
- Exceptional communications skills in both written and verbal is essential.
- Strong problem analysis/solving skills.
- Strong ability to convince decision makers;
- Motivated, curious and inquisitive to learn new things and look further than own area.
- Highly creative: be able to come up with new ideas and concepts;
- A team player that has the capability and eagerness to quickly pick up new knowledge in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment.
- Enthusiastic and positive.
- Sense of ownership and pro-activeness.
- Strong knowledge of GSM, UMTS, WLAN and LTE network principles and design.
- Strong knowledge of Radio Access networks features and functionalities.
- Strong knowledge of / experience with processes and tooling involved in the IBS planning of mobile networks
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indosat Tbk on following link below. If you have the experience and looking for a greater challenge in telecommunication industry, please apply directly by registration through Indosat's e-recruitment system at VAC5410 - VAC5425. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)