Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Indosat Tbk - IBS RF Planning Engineer, Project Controller Officer Indosat October 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 4.10.15 | 1:52 PM

Advertisements


PT Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk / indosat.com
PT Indosat Tbk - Indosat is a public-listed telecommunication services company in Indonesia with core business in cellular industry. Indosat is widely known nationwide as the second largest cellular operator Indonesia. As at the end of June 2015, Indosat registered total active subscribers of 66 millions. The Company started its commercial operations in 1967, as a telecommunication services operator using an international satellite. In 1994, Indosat registered its shares on the Stock Exchange and became a public company. At present, Indosat is 65% owned by Qatar-based Ooredoo Group. The remaining 35% interest in Indosat is owned by the Government of Indonesia (14.29%), Skagen AS (5.49%) and public (15.29%).

In term of financial performance, Indosat posted positive financial performance in the second quarter of 2015 (2Q 2015, ended in June 2015). According to Indosat - Financial Statements 2Q-2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com. Indosat registered total revenue revenue of Rp 12,619.96 billion in 2Q 2015. These figures showed an increase of 8.66% from Rp 11,613.11 billion in the previous year (2Q 2014).

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Indosat Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as

Project Controller Officer
Vacancy ID : VAC5410

Requirements
  • Have a bachelor degree (S1) is preferable.
  • Previous experience in project management.
  • Previous experience in cross functional background of Commercial and Technology/IT.
  • Solid integrity, professionally and personally.
  • Commitment to quality and timely result of the works.
  • Able to work independent and under pressure.
  • Understanding of current industry trends and willingness to learn.
  • Excellent level of English proficiency, both written and verbal.
  • Strong analytical and reporting skills.
  • Possess excellent communication skills.
  • Good skill in operating Microsoft office application.
In-Building Solution RF Planning - Engineer
Vacancy ID : VAC5425

Requirements:
  • Have a bachelor degree (S1) in Technical background.
  • Minimum 3-5 years of experience in telecommunication industry, multiple business unit background of working experiences will be an advantage.
  • Hands-on technical experience as the IBS RF Design Engineer.
  • Excellent level of English proficiency is a must.
  • Exceptional communications skills in both written and verbal is essential.
  • Strong problem analysis/solving skills.
  • Strong ability to convince decision makers;
  • Motivated, curious and inquisitive to learn new things and look further than own area.
  • Highly creative: be able to come up with new ideas and concepts;
  • A team player that has the capability and eagerness to quickly pick up new knowledge in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment.
  • Enthusiastic and positive.
  • Sense of ownership and pro-activeness.
  • Strong knowledge of GSM, UMTS, WLAN and LTE network principles and design.
  • Strong knowledge of Radio Access networks features and functionalities.
  • Strong knowledge of / experience with processes and tooling involved in the IBS planning of mobile networks
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indosat Tbk on following link below. If you have the experience and looking for a greater challenge in telecommunication industry, please apply directly by registration through Indosat's e-recruitment system at VAC5410 - VAC5425. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indosat Tbk - IBS RF Planning Engineer, Project Controller Officer Indosat October 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs