Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Citilink Indonesia - Treasury Officer Branch Office Control Citilink Garuda Group October 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 20.10.15 | 6:43 PM

Advertisements


Citilink Indonesia
Citilink Indonesia / citilink.co.id
PT Citilink Indonesia - Citilink is a reputable low-cost carrier (LCC) airline company in Indonesia. Citilink is a key subsidiary company of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Garuda Group), the national flag carrier of Indonesia. At present, Grauda Group has an equity interest in Citilink amounted to 94.3%, and the rest is owned by PT Aero Wisata amounted to 5.7%. PT Aero Wisata is a subsidiary company of Garuda Group with core business in hospitality industry. Citilink was first established in 2009 and originally registered as a startegic business unit (SBU) of Garuda Group. Since July 2012, Citilink has officially operated as an independent company under the name of PT Citilink Indonesia. As of June 2015, Citilink has 43 fleets, inlcuding 5 units of B737-300, 3 units of B737-500, and 35 units of A320-200.

Citilink’s performance in in the first half of 2015 (1H 2015, ended in 30 June 2015) improved over the previous year. Despite of the economy slow down, PT Citilink Indonesia reported total operating revenues of USD222,078,000 in 1H-2015. This revenues figures reflected an 28.1% increase of from USD 173,363,000 in 1H-2014 (year on year/yoy). Net income in 1H-2015 recorded as USD1,457,000 or 109% increased from the same period at previous year. This figures was stated by PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk in its 1st Half 2015 Result Announcement (29 July 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com.

In line with its continued expansion program, now PT Citilink Indonesia seeking excellent professional candidates for the following position :

Treasury Officer (Branch Office Control)

Requirements
  • Single, Indonesian citizen (WNI).
  • Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Accounting with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 3.00 out of 4.0 scale
  • Minimum 1 year of experience in the field of treasury.
  • Strong sense of analytical thinking.
  • Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
  • Willing to be placed/assigned to whichever unit and/or branch office according to company’s needs
For further information, please refer official source from PT Citilink Indonesia on following link below. If you meet the above requirements, please email a comprehensive resume with cellar number and latest photograph to recruitment@citilink.co.id. Please write Treasury Officer (BOO) Job Application on your email subject. All applications will be treated confidentially and only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Citilink Indonesia - Treasury Officer Branch Office Control Citilink Garuda Group October 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs