Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate Assistant BNI November 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 29.10.15 | 10:07 AM

Advertisements


PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk / bni.co.id
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - BNI (IDX stock code BBNI) or known as Bank BNI is a trusted and reliable state-controlled bank in Indonesia. Bank BNI is owned majorly by the Government of Indonesia with 60% shares and the rest is owned by the public with 40% shares (11.29% by domestic investors and 29.71% by foreign investors). Headquartered in Jakarta, Bank BNI now has 1,775 domestic outlets throughout Indonesia. The Bank also operates 6 overseas offices, located at Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Osaka, London, and New York. In term of financial performance, Bank BNI recorded a positive financial result in the first half of 2015 (1H-2015, ended in 30 June 2015). Total assets grew by 5.7% from the previous year, from Rp407,807 billion to Rp430,966 billion in 1H-2015. Bank BNI's total loan in 1H-2015 was Rp288,723 billion, 12.1% higher than Rp257,529 billion in 1H-2014. This figures was stated by PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk in its Analyst Meeting Financial Performance 1H-2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows

Asisten Penagihan (Collection)
Kartu Kredit & Consumer

Requirements
  • Male/Female, maximum age of 33 years old.
  • Minimum education of senior high school (SMA), preferably Diploma or Bachelor Degree (D3/S1).
  • Fresh graduate or experienced.
  • Honest, diligent, passion, discipline, and able to communicate well.
Placement area
  1. Area Jakarta and its surrounding (Serang, Karawang).
  2. Area Bandung : Cirebon, Garut, Majalaya, Subang, Sukabumi and Tasikmalaya.
  3. Area Semarang : Cepu, Cilacap, Jepara, Kebumen, Kudus, Magelang, Pati, Pekalongan, Purwokerto, and Tegal.
  4. Area Surabaya : Banyuwangi, Blitar, Bojonegoro, Jember, Jombang, Kediri, Madiun, Madura, Malang, Mojokerto, Pasuruan, Ponorogo, Probolinggo, Tuban, and Tulun Agung.
  5. Area Palembang : Bangko, Baturaja, Bengkulu, Jambi, Kotabumi, Kuala Tungkal, Lubuk Linggau, Muara Bungo, Pangkal Pinang, Prabumulih and Tanjung Karang.
  6. Area Padang : Bukittinggi, Dumai, Padang, Payakumbuh, Rengat, Selat Panjang, Solok, Sungai Penuh, Tanjung Balai Karimun, Tanjung Pinan, and Tembilahan.
  7. Area Medan : Balige, Banda Aceh, Bireun, Gunung Sitoli, Kabanjahe, Kuala Tanjung, Lhokseumawe, Meulaboh, Padangsidempuan, Rantau Prapat, Sibolga, Sigli, Tanjung Balai Asahan, and Tebing Tinggi Deli.
  8. Area Denpasar : Bima, Ende, Kupang, Mataram, Maumere, Singaraja, and Sumbawa Besar.
  9. Area Banjarmasin : Barabai, Bontang, Ketapang, Kotabaru (P. Laut), Muara Taweh, Nunukan, Pangkalan Bun, Sampit, Singkawang, Sintang, Tanjung Redeb and Tarakan.
  10. Area Makassar : Ambon, Bau-Bau, Bulukumba, Kendari, Mamuju, Palopo, Pare-Pare, and Sengkang.
  11. Area Manado : Koramobagu, Luwuk, Parigi, Tahuna, Ternate, and Toli-Toli.
  12. Area Papua : Biak, Jayapura, Manokwari, Merauke, and Sorong.
For further information, please refer official source from Bank BNI on following link below. If you are interested in working at ank BNI and have met the requirements as mentioned above please immediately send your application to Bank BNI's linked erecruitment website recruitment.bni.co.id. Closing date 8 November 2015, except area Medan 30 November 2015. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate Assistant BNI November 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs