|Bank Muamalat / muamalatbank.com|
In term of financial performance, Bank Muamalat has shown solid performance in 2014 with a significant growth in total assets. According to PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the Sharia Bank registered total assets of Rp 62,413 billion at the end of December 2014. These total assets figures reflected a 16.17% growth as compared with Rp 53,723 billion at the end of December 2013.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
Cluster Support - Mas Mansyur (Surabaya)
- Maximum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum D3.
- Open for fresh graduate, preferably experienced in the field of banking, leasing, financial company, cooperative (KSP) for at least 1 year.
- Strong understanding of micro banking business.
- Like the challenge and able to work with target.
- Good looking, self-confident and strong communication skill.