|PT Bank Central Asia Tbk / bca.co.id|
Bank BCA again recorded increased operational performance in the first half of 2015 (1H-15, ended in 30 June 2015). Despite of the economy slow down, Bank BCA recorded net profits of Rp 8,541 billion in 1H-15, up 8.8% as compared with Rp 7,852 billion in the same period previous year (1H-14). This net profit figures was stated by Bank BCA's presentation (Financial Report per 30 June 2015) submitted to Bank Indonesia as cited by JobsCDC.com.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Bank Central Asia Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Program Staf Pendukung Operasi (PSPO)
- Program Relationship Officer (PRO)
- Program Account Officer (PAO)
- Candidate holds at least a Bachelor Degree (S1) of any major from a reputable university.
- A minimum final GPA of 3.00 / 4.00.
- Maximum age of 25 years old.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Strong desire of achievement.
- Never involved in drugs and other illegal.
- Not married and willing not to get married during the training period.
- Willing to undergo a bond after education.
- Placement :
- Placement in accordance with the needs of the company (PSPO).
- Placement in Non Jabodetabek Branches (PRO and PAO).
For further information, please refer official source from Bank BCA on following link below. If you are interested in working at Bank BCA and have met the requirements as mentioned above, please submit your application by signing into Bank BCA's linked erecruitment website http://karir.bca.co.id. Closing date 31 October 2015. Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses. (JobsCDC.com / Source)