|Mahkamah Konstitusi / mahkamahkonstitusi.go.id|
Mahkamah Konstitusi Repubik Indonesia - MKRI or Mahkamah Konstitusi or commonly abbreviated as MK is the Constitutional Court of Republic Indonesia. Mahkamah Konstitusi is the Indonesian independent state agency that performs judicial authority to hold a court order to enforce law and justice. The state-agency was established on 15 October 2003. The state-agency is based in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Jl Medan Merdeka Barat No 6 Jakarta 10110. According to MK's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, Mahkamah Konstitusi has 9 Constitutional Judges (including 1 chief and 1 deputy chief) namely Arief Hidayat (Chief), Anwar Usman (deputy chief), Maria Farida Indarti, Patrialis Akbar, Wahiduddin Adams, Aswanto, I Dewa Gede Palgunas, Suhartoyo and Manahan Sitompul.
Due to strengthen its team, Mahkamah Konstitusi Republik Indonesia is calling young smart Indonesian people to seize theese career opportunities
Transkriptor (Position Code : 001)
- Minimum D3 from all disciplines.
- Have a fast typing skills of at least 350 characters per minute .
- 20 positions available.
- Minimum D3 Computer.
- Have a good computer skill, both hardware and software (Office, Adobe Edition, Record Pad).
- 2 positions available.
- Indonesian citizens (WNI);
- Never been imprisoned based on court decisions that have permanent legal force;
- Not located as a Civil Servants Candidate (CPNS) / Civil Servant (PNS) / Members of the TNI / POLRI, and members or administrators Parties;
- Meet the requirements of educational qualifications in accordance with the vacancy formation positions;
- Physically and mentally healthy;
- Willing to work shift system;
- Willing to work in a deadline / time target;
- Willing to work in a direct contractual agreement with Mahkamah Konstitusi for a period of 3 months of the contract;
- Have a personal NPWP;
- Especially for applicants who are still Students must provide information as the Student of the competent authority.
- Handwritten application letter, addressed to Kepala Biro Humas dan Protokol Mahkamah Konstitusi, P.O. BOX 999 Jakarta – 10000;
- Color photograph 4x6 cm (2 sheets);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy of ID Card/SIM;
- Copy of latest educational diploma;
- Certificate as a student of the competent authority (for applicants who are still students).
For further information, please refer official source from Mahkamah Konstitusi on following link below. If you meet the above requirements, please send all required application documents above to Kepala Biro Humas dan Protokol Mahkamah Konstitusi, P.O. BOX 999 Jakarta – 10000. Please indicate the position code on the left side of the envelope. Closing date 16 October 2015. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com/Source)