|IPDN / ipdn.ac.id|
In order to prepare a cadre of government, Institut Pemerintahan Dalam Negeri is calling young smart Indonesian people to seize theese career opportunities
Seleksi Penerimaan Calon Praja (SPCP) IPDN 2015
- Indonesian citizens.
- Selection of participants aged at least 16 years and a maximum of 21 years at the time of registration.
- Minimum High School (SMA) or Madrasah Aliyah (MA) graduate with the following provisions:
- The average value of Certificate of Graduate Study (STTB) of at least 7.00 (seven point zero zero);
- The average value of Certificate of Graduate Study (STTB) for the Province of Papua and West Papua Province stipulated minimum 6.50 (six point five zero).
- Minimum height of 160 cm for Male and 155 cm for Female.
- For Male and Female applicants are not tattooed tattoos or scars.
- For Male applicants no pierced or former ears pierced or pierced in other body, except for the provision of religious / cultural.
- Do not use glasses / contact lenses.
- Never been married / mating, pregnancy / childbirth and willing not to get married during the study period.
- Willing to comply with any Rules of Life PRAJA and willing to refund the entire cost of education that has been issued by the government due to resign, dismissed and / or violate the rules of education.
- Willing to be dismissed if the crimes, consume and buy or sell drugs, do fights, beatings, beatings, and perform immoral acts.
- ID cards for participants aged over 17 years (maximum of 500 KB in JPG format);
- Family card for those who do not yet have ID cards (maximum 1 MB PDF format);
- Diploma / STTB (maximum 1 MB PDF format);
- Photograph facing forward and not wear glasses the size of 4 x 6 cm with a red background (maximum 500kb JPG format);