|Bank Indonesia / bi.go.id|
According to Bank Indonesia's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, BI is managed by the Board of Governors. The Board is led by a Governor of Bank Indonesia who is assisted by a Vice-Governor or the Senior Deputy Governor. The Governor of Bank Indonesia also assisted by Deputy Governers (at least four and not more than seven Deputy Governors). Since May 2013, Agus Martowardjojo (formerly the finance minister) was appointed as the Governor of Bank Indonesia. He is replacing Darmin Nasution. The Governor of Bank Indonesia is assisted by 1 Senior Deputy Governor chaired by Mirza Adityaswara, and 4 Deputy Governors, namely Ronald Waas, Perry Warjiyo, Hendar, and Erwin Rijanto.
Due to strengthen its team, Bank Indonesia is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
- Candidate holds at least a Bachelor Degree (S1) with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 3.00 out of 4.0.
- Maximum age of 40 years old.
- Majoring in one of these majors : Economics, Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering.
- Experienced in the field of supply chain distribution, analysis cluster, transportation model, spatial economics for ≥ 1 year.
- Please write CV_Application Tittle (e.g: CV_Analyst) in your subject line;
- Bank Indonesia only accept the files with docx or pdf format (may compressed in .zip or .rar file format). Other file formats are not processed;
- Maximum attachment size 5 MB (including supporting documents: photograph, scan of ID Card, academic transcript, diploma, certificates and other supported documents).
For further information, please refer official source from Bank Indonesia on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/ Source)