|PJB Services / pjbservices.com|
In 2014, PJB Services succeeded in posting excellent financial performance. According to PJB Services Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Total operating revenues grew by 99.50% from the previous year, from Rp 344.33 billion to Rp 686.96 billion in 2014. In terms of profit, total profit after tax inreased 18.84% from Rp 61.68 billion in 2013 to Rp 73.31 billion in 2014.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Pembangkitan Jawa Bali Services currently looking for talented candidates who are committed to being part of a team as:
Rekrutmen On the Job Training Angkatan 8 PJB Services
- Senior High School (SMA/SMK)
- Engineering - SMK Mechanical Engineering (Code : KME)
- Engineering - SMK Electricity Engineering - Strong (Code : KEK)
- Engineering - SMK Electricity Engineering - Weak (Code : KEL)
- Engineering / Non Engineering - SMA IPA (Code : KPA)
- Non Engineering - SMK Administration (Code : KAD)
- Engineering - D3 Mechanical Engineering (Code : DME)
- Engineering - D3 Electricity Engineering - Strong (Code : DEK)
- Engineering - D3 Electricity Engineering - Weak (Code : DEL)
- Male : KME, KEK, KEL, DME, DEK, DEL.
- Male/Female : KPA, KAD.
- Maximum age of 25 years old for SMA/SMK and maximum age of 30 years for D3.
- Minimum GPA of 2.70 (D3).
- Minimum national exam score (SMA/SMK)
- SMA : Mathematics (6.5), English (6), Physics (6), Chemistry (6).
- SMK : Mathematics (6.5), English (6), Vocational Theory (6), Vocational Practice (6).
- Minimum height of 155 cm (Female) and 160 cm (Male).
- Not wearing glasses (Engineering Positions) and a maximum of 4 diopters (Non Engineering positions).
- Single/not married is more preferable.
- Physically and mentally healthy, not tattooed and pierced.
- Placement at PLTU Kaltim Teluk Balikpapan.
- Application letter and Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copies of ID Card, KK, Birth Certificate (akte), SKCK;
- Color photograph 4x6 (3 sheets);
- Authenticated copies of diploma and transcripts (for D3);
- authenticated copies of diploma and NEM (for SMA/SMK);
- Medical and not color blind certificate.