|PT Krakatau Posco Energy / krakatauposcoenergy.com|
PT Krakatau Posco Energy - KPE or latter known as Krakatau Posco Energy is a reputable electricity power plant company in Indonesia which was founded in 2011. Based in Cilegon Banten, Krakatau Posco Energy is an international joint venture company between South Korea's Posco Energy (POSCO Group) and Indonesia's PT Krakatau Daya Listrik (KDL). At present, 90% of its shares are held by POSCO Group and 10% remaining shares by KDL. PT Krakatau Daya Listrik is a power plant subsidiary company of state-owned steel makers PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk. PT Krakatau Posco Energy operates gas waste electricity power plant with total installed power capacity of 2 x 100 megawatt located in Krakatau Industrial Estate, Cilegon Banten. The Construction stage of its power plants started in September 2011 with total investment of USD 250 million. Its power plants officially inaugurated in January 2014.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Krakatau Posco Energy is looking for talented candidates who are committed to being part of a team as:
- Male/Female, with the maximum age of 28 years old.
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting with GPA/IPK min 2.85 of 4.00 scale.
- Fluent in English with minimum TOEFL score of 500.
- High integrity and discipline.
- Good personality, hard working, diligent, creative, initiative and able to interact with other teams effectivelly.
- Korean language proficiency is an advantage .
- Work location Krakatau Industrial Estate, Cilegon, Banten.
For further information, please refer official source from ECC UGM on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please apply on ECC UGM and download and fill out CV form (download CV form here) based on true written evidence (file name: Name_GPA_University) send to email@example.com. Please write "Name_GPA_University" in subject line. Please note that any applications without the CV form will not be processed. Closing date 29 September 2015. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com/Source)