|PT Indopoly Swakarsa Industry Tbk / ilenefilms.com|
PT Indopoly Swakarsa Industry Tbk - ISI or later known as Indopoly (IDX code IPOL) is a public listed company in Indonesia, running business in flexible-packaging industry. The Company is widely recognized as one of the largest premium flexible-packaging producers in the South East Region with total installed capacity of 100,000 tons per year, including 80,000 tons of Biaxially-Oriented Polypropelene (BOPP) and 20,000 tons of Biaxially-Oriented Polyetilene (BOPET). The Company is based in Jakarta and operates in 2 countries; Indonesia and China. Indopoly now has 2 subsidiaries in China, namely Yunnan Kunlene Film Industries Co Ltd (YKFI) and Suzhou Kunlene Film Industries Co. Ltd. (SKFI). The shareholder's composition of PT Indopoly Swakarsa Industry Tbk as of 31 December 2014 are Jefflyne Golden Holdings Pte Ltd (41.01%), Noble Ox International Ltd (23.15%), PT Inti Pincuranmas Nugraha (0.10%) and public (35.74%). In term of finacial performance, Indopoly’s net sales reported 1.62% down, from USD 233,483,000 in 2013 to USD 229,688,000. The Company’s operating income declined by 22.76% to USD 13,384,000 from USD 17,329,000. This figures was stated by Indopoly in its 2014 annual report as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to strengthen its team, PT Indopoly Swakarsa Industry Tbk inviting energetic, professional, talented young Indonesian Citizens (WNI) to fill the following position :
Management Trainee Program 2015
- Hold an S1 degree majoring in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemistry, Psychology, Finance, Accounting and Marketing with minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Fresh graduate or maximum 2 years of experience.
- Maximum age of 26 years old.
- Fluency in English both oral and writing.
- Strong organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and ability to think out of the box.
- Strong passion to learn.
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang and Cikampek Factories
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your CV not later than 7 October 2015 to email@example.com with subject title MT-2015. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com/Source)