|Garuda Indonesia / garuda-indonesia.com|
Despite of the economy slow down, Garuda Indonesia recorded a satisfiying financial result in the first half of 2015 (1H 2015, ended in 30 June 2015). According to Garuda Indonesia - Analyst Meeting 1st Half 2015 Result Announcement as cited by JobsCDC.com, Garuda Indonesia managed to record a total revenues of US$1,840.1 millions in 1H 2015 or equal to an increase of around 4.7% compared to US$1,756.9 millions in 1H 2014. Correspondingly, total net income current period reached US$29.3 millions an increase of 114.5% compared with loss US$201.3 millions in 1H 2104.
Due to facing fast business growth and strengthen its team, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Management Trainee - IT
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Single and willing not to get married during the training period (approximately 12 months).
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder from a well-known university, majoring in one of these majors : Financial Management, Accounting, Industrial Engineering, Information System.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (for S1) or 3.25 on (for S2) within 4.00 scale.
- Fresh graduate or those with 1-2 years of experience (not more than 27 years old).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English.
- Active involvement in organization/extracurricular activities (assuming leadership position), or has received recognition and award on achievement acquired e.g. scholarship, student exchange, etc.
- Willing to be assigned to branch office and/or unit in accordance with company requirement.
For furter information, please refer official source from PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you meet all the requirements and are interested to join Management Trainee program at Garuda Indonesia, please submit your application by signing into Garuda Indonesia's linked erecruitment website http://career.garuda-indonesia.com (please register first if you don't have an account). Please send your application up until 11 October 2015. For any inquiry, feel free to concat email@example.com or phone 02125601038 (Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 16:00). All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)